Monday, May 2, 2016

Dreamer







You're a hopeful soul.

Yeah, that's right. Despite what anyone has told you, or even what you've told yourself, you need to know that you are a hopeful soul.

You have a dream in your heart that's been there awhile. Don't check out. You know I'm right.
What do you want more than anything?
Why do you want it?

Think back to the earliest memory you've had. What did you want more than anything then? I'm willing to bet that what you want now isn't too far from what you wanted then.

When I was 3 years old, I lived in Tennessee.
People say that memory develops after 4 years old, but my memory seems to have exceeded that limit. 
I remember being with my mom, dad, and little Jewell in the church in Bradford. We always stayed late after service. I was as close to the stage as I could get, staring at the microphone. One of the ladies who sang for worship came and asked me if I wanted to sing in it. For some reason I got scared and ran. I always remembered that and tried to figure out why I was so scared. I know I was little, but that fear traveled into my teenage years.
When I was 14, I fell in love with someOne. He showed me that desire again, and that I was to speak for Him. This time, fear wont take my voice away.

What's your dream? Who are you? What do you want more than anything?

Take hold of the dream inside you. Stir up your hope. You're meant for more than you know.

Don't lose your hope.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12 

You have so much to add to the world. You are no waste of space.

Keep dreaming.

Say the Word 

No comments:

Post a Comment