Thursday, April 21, 2016

Steps



Trust in Him at all times; you people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalm 62:8

Lately, I have been scared. I don't know which step to take next. It seems as if every time I try to make sense of things for the future, my brain jumbles up into a big ball of what the heck. 
This life seems confusing sometimes, but in the midst of the fog I still see Jesus.

Who knows where I will be in a year. 
Eric and I came to this college separately. We both felt Jesus tugging at our hearts to come to YAC before either of us knew the other was going. It was a confirmation, though, to hear that he was coming, too.
At this point, I know I have grown in ways I never knew I could. I'm sure I can't fully see how much I've been stretched, but I know that it was Jesus' will for me to come here.

Who knows what the next step is.

Jesus tells us to do things that don't always make sense logically. When He tells you to do it, listen. I promise you that if He tells you to do something, it is the best thing. He knows all the ins and outs. He knows our frame and knows where we belong.

You will be our guide to the end.

Jesus, thank You for bringing Eric and I together to this place. The circumstances may have been odd... and difficult for sure. I definitely haven't been perfect in my transition, but in this... I see You. I truly do. I'm not just saying that to keep positive. I see You in it all.
I love You Jesus. 
I pray that You would take Eric and I to where we belong. Keep us in the Light of Your truth. Help us to continually walk in the fullness of who You are. Help us to spread the full truth of who You are to the whole world.
Things will happen that this world has never seen before, but through us You will bring clarity. I feel that so deeply in Jesus name.
Thank You for all the people we have met along the way. Bless these people. Help them to encounter You more and more in Jesus name.
Purify our hearts, Jesus.
Make us whole.
I know You provide. We have nothing to fear.
I pray that whoever is reading this right now would feel Your presence overtake them in Jesus name. I rebuke the spirit of fear, depression, anxiety, and poverty in Jesus name. We are not orphans anymore. We belong to You. Show us again who we are in You. You make us who we are. Thank You for Your understanding, wisdom, grace, clarity, love, and peace. You are our everything. I love You Jesus. Take us. We give ourselves fully to You. You are our victory, our King.
In Jesus name, AMEN.

Be still and know that I Am God. I will be exalted among the nations. I will be exalted in the earth. 
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Psalm 46:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment